Imagine that you could look to the future, confident that you would never have any need of a health care system or a hospital bed. Imagine growing old, safe in the knowledge that dementia is not something you have to worry about. Imagine not feeling any concern about developing cancer! This is entirely achievable. Come along to a seminar in the woods and find out how.
This summer in the beautiful setting of Treehouse Farm, we shall be hosting 2 courses aimed at promoting a new way of eating, as part of a whole new way of living. The Purpose is to design health into our lifestyles, a central theme of which is setting out to nourish ourselves consciously with a diet to which the human genome is adapted. The courses are full day events under canvas in a beautiful woodland setting. Come along and expand your understanding of what is possible.
1. The basics of a well formulated Ketogenic diet
- This course runs on July 14th and 15th 2018
- What is nutritional ketosis?
- The many benefits of ketosis.
- Burning fat as a primary fuel
- What can I eat? – meal suggestions and preparation.
- A whole new culture of eating for health.
This seminar runs from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm and costs £180 per person. Cost includes two delicious healthy organic meals.
2. How to achieve and maintain a healthy gut
- This course is on August 11th and 12th 2018
- Why is a healthy gut necessary.
- Strategies to achieve a healthy gut.
- Preparing foods to support a healthy gut.
- Includes 2 delicious meals for a healthy gut.
The course runs from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm and costs £180 per person. Cost includes two delicious healthy organic meals.
3. How to reverse age relatedloss of eyesight and restore clear vision
This course runs on September 8th and 9th 2018
- Why does our eyesight fail
- The principles of clear natural vision
- The habits of clear natural vision
- How to reverse Blurred vision
The course runs from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm on both days and costs £180 per person. Cost includes two delicious healthy organic meals.
4. The Good4theGut optimal health lifestyle plan
- Cyclical ketogenic organic diet sourcing only the highest quality grass-fed meats and dairy.
- The benefits of fasting.
- HIIT exercise program and strength training.
- The gut and the immune system – mechanisms of health.
- Yoga and stretching.
- Essential Philosophy or an effective life.
This available as a 6 part CD series with accompanying PDF’s.
You will need to book early on all these courses as places are limited.
Please fill in this form expressing your interest