Bitcoin in the Woods
Venue: near Knebworth, Hertfordshire, UK – August 3rd to 5th 2018
Enjoy a weekend with like-minded people in a wonderful secret woodland setting, to discuss and learn more about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies. Whether you are new to the subject or have crypto-trading experience this event will give you the opportunity to immerse yourself in the conversation and learn from shared problems and obstacles encountered as well as successes and solutions.
If you are new to the subject, learn why this subject is so important for you to know about, and how to get started. Experienced crypto-traders can meet others in the trenches and share tips, information and stories.
The main talks will take place in a marquee (see image above) but there will be many smaller conversations in other sub-groups and by the fireside. Camping is available in the orchard for those who wish to stay over and make a weekend of it. Alternatively you can pitch up just for the day on Saturday 4th August.
Depending on your ticket choice you may arrive on Friday afternoon/evening from 4pm. Set up camp in our orchard and meet others for fireside chat. You will need to bring your own food for the Friday evening as catering begins on Saturday morning
All Weekend Tickets – £90
This includes breakfast lunch and dinner on Saturday as well as breakfast and lunch on Sunday. All guests should arrange to vacate the site by 4 pm Sunday.
Day Tickets for Saturday – £60
For those attending for the Saturday only a day ticket of £60 is available. This includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast is served from 8 am, Lunch at 1 pm and dinner at 6 pm.
For more details and to book email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A limited number of tickets are available so book early.
wi-fi will be available and payments in BTC will, of course, be accepted.
Summer Health Courses
Imagine that you could look to the future, confident that you would never have any need of a health care system or a hospital bed. Imagine growing old, safe in the knowledge that dementia is not something you have to worry about. Imagine not feeling any concern about developing cancer! This is entirely achievable. Come along to a seminar in the woods and find out how.
This summer in the beautiful setting of Treehouse Farm, we shall be hosting 2 courses aimed at promoting a new way of eating, as part of a whole new way of living. The Purpose is to design health into our lifestyles, a central theme of which is setting out to nourish ourselves consciously with a diet to which the human genome is adapted. The courses are full day events under canvas in a beautiful woodland setting. Come along and expand your understanding of what is possible.
1. The basics of a well formulated Ketogenic diet
- This course runs on July 14th and 15th 2018
- What is nutritional ketosis?
- The many benefits of ketosis.
- Burning fat as a primary fuel
- What can I eat? – meal suggestions and preparation.
- A whole new culture of eating for health.
This seminar runs from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm and costs £180 per person. Cost includes two delicious healthy organic meals.
2. How to achieve and maintain a healthy gut
- This course is on August 11th and 12th 2018
- Why is a healthy gut necessary.
- Strategies to achieve a healthy gut.
- Preparing foods to support a healthy gut.
- Includes 2 delicious meals for a healthy gut.
The course runs from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm and costs £180 per person. Cost includes two delicious healthy organic meals.
4. The Good4theGut optimal health lifestyle plan
- Cyclical ketogenic organic diet sourcing only the highest quality grass-fed meats and dairy.
- The benefits of fasting.
- HIIT exercise program and strength training.
- The gut and the immune system – mechanisms of health.
- Yoga and stretching.
- Essential Philosophy or an effective life.
This available as a 6 part CD series with accompanying PDF’s.
You will need to book early on all these courses as places are limited.
Please fill in this form expressing your interest