Gender issues are seen more and more in the mainstream these days and unsurprisingly they set men against women, offer no clear definitions and simply promote confusion. Yet, if we wish to be more aware or more conscious as human beings we need to understand these gender.
Furthermore, gender issues affect us all as an important component of self understanding. We can also benefit from learning to communicate better with our partners and the other 50% of the population.
Darren Christopher Deojee has spent over 20 years studying the topic and presents the knowledge he has gained through his extensive experience in this interview. Many topics are addressed in this episode, but the topic is so big that we could not cover all the issues.
Gender is generally considered to be the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with men and women. According to Chris there are two biological sexes with three main categories of orientation – towards same sex (homosexual), towards the complementary sex (heterosexual) or both (bi-Sexual). He says that generally orientation denotes gender, and orientation can be towards the masculine or the feminine or both. However he considers there to be two bonafide genders indicated by orientation. Orientation is in turn determined by preference.
Just some of the Gender Issues
- Feminism (in all its forms).
- The call for equality between the sexes including equal pay.
- The growing number of claimed ‘genders’ and the pressure to recognise them.
- Children being told that they cannot trust their genitals to determine their sex/gender!
- Gender violence.
- Relationship breakdown and high rates of divorce.
- Is something wrong with men?
- Feminised men and masculine women.
- The lack of male role models.
- Communication problems between men and women and people in general.
It is a subject in which I have little experience, but Chris did a great job of enlightening me during our conversation. I hope you get the same light bulb experience from listening to this conversation. He did make one correction after the interview to his explanation of gender saying that gender is orientation to “the two Bona fide genders of masculine and feminine.”
These timings are approximate for the Youtube video. For the Podcast add 25 seconds for the intro.
- 05:00 – disinformation and revisionism due to confirmation bias
- 05:10 – Intersectionality: oxforddictionaries.com defines it as “The view that women experience oppression in varying configurations and in varying degrees of intensity. Cultural patterns of oppression are not only interrelated, but are bound together and influenced by the intersectional systems of society. Examples of this include race, gender, class, ability, and ethnicity.”
- 07:05 – behavioural preferences referred to as genders (adding confusion).
- 07:53 – Gender as something stable and fertile
- 08:55 – Gender as orientation
- 09:00 – A third sex (intersex/hermaphrodite). This concept is something of a bow to political correctness and it is being used to muddy the waters and create the illusion of a spectrum of genders.
- 10:10 – whatever you feel these days can now be defined as a gender (?)
- 10:20 – There are many preferences (could be called fetishes) but there are 3 main categories of orientation: 1) Heterosexual; a man or woman attracted to the complimentary sex, 2) Homosexual; a man or woman attracted to the same sex, 3) Bisexual; a man or woman attracted to both sexes.
- 10:40 – Attraction denoted orientation; Orientation can be used to describe gender
- 11:10 – Gender is not fixed
- 11:35 – Masculine and feminine as characteristics of the sexes
- 12:05 – Gender roles are not genders
- 13:05 – Subjectivism is trying to splinter genders into many by defining them through individual experiences, preferences, roles etc
- 17:35 – Gender crisis of ‘new genders’ and feminism (currently 3rd and 4th wave) and the demand for equality of genders
- 18:45 – revisionism muddying the waters of debate (for example the suffragettes)
- 19:30 – 30 to 40% of men didn’t get the vote until the women did. Previously the vote was in exchange for being ready to go to war for the country and possibly die
- 20:50 – 1804 4% of men had the vote! This explodes the myth of patriarchy! All men blamed for the misdeeds of some
- 21:40 – the real fighting for rights group was the suffragists
- 23:20 – Men bashing by feminism. Is there something wrong with men?
- 23:40 – The masculine and feminine confusion. Women see men through the eyes of women and men see women through the eyes of men
- 24:00 – Men seen as dysfunctional women
- 24:20 – The oppressive western male myth unravelled, with partial codification of the male role
- 27:10 – The greater context is that the male role brought us here. For example tools
- 28:20 – Sensible skill set division in the home is being seen as oppression
- 30:30 – Standing on the shoulders of our ancestors and the results of the masculine role
- 31:40 – The freedom to wear what you like and do what job you like has confused men and women as to what their roles really are
- 32:00 – The grievances of women
- 32:30 – Women appropriating masculinity to wage war on the men!
- 33:30 – Men must be aware of the hereditary gifts of the male role, the masculine and take pride in it, do more of it, its great!
- 33:55 – The 4 waves of feminism explained
- 36:35 – Women are from Venus; Men are from Mars
- 37:00 – The irrational call to recognise equality of the sexes is ideology driven and bears no relation to reality.38:16 – Gender balance
- 39:20 – Delving into the background of Toltec gender
- 40:45 – Gender as an expression of electromagnetism; electrical component is the masculine, the magnetic component is feminine
- 41:50 – Perfect language of gender
- 45:25 – Gender as a communication subject making you more effective in all your communications improving our relationships
- 49:10 – lack of male role models leading to lack of gender balance
- 49:50 – Disney and feminism creating unfulfillable expectation combined with not knowing when we are in the masculine and when we are in the feminine
- 52:00 – The threat of the family/tribe to state and empire. Are we being divided and ruled?
- 55:15 – Infertile behavioural preferences
- 57:45 – The feminine man and how to be men
- 59:00 – The femiman and why women like bad boys
Contact Darren Christopher Deojee
Darren Christopher Deojee is an accomplished international teacher, activist and gender worker. He has a ‘soon to be released’ book on Gender and is also a speaker on Gender issues. He is also a renowned mind hacker, and a unique sonic gardener with his group polytoning sessions in nature. You can contact him at www.alternativeanswers.net
I hope you have found this Podcast/Blog useful and interesting. Please join in the conversation and leave a comment below. Above all, question everything you hear in the news and the mainstream. Discern which sources of information come from people of integrity and which are just part of the media machine that churns out the official line.
Treehouse Farm, April 2018