May 25th/26th/27th 2019
This will be an exclusive gathering of thinking people in the beautiful woodland setting of Treehouse Farm in Hertfordshire, UK.
Thinking outside the box of the mainstream view
The ultimate goal in everyone’s life is to thrive, to prosper to flourish and live the happiest life possible. How to achieve this, however, is not self-evident. It involves knowing how to live in the most literal sense.
Knowing how to live requires making the right choices and taking the most appropriate action. This in turn means we need accurate information that we can be sure correlates with reality. In other words we need to understand the full context in which we are acting. We must see an accurate big picture of the world in which we live. To achieve this full context perspective you have to learn to trust your own judgment in questioning everything you have been told. You have to think, for yourself. To leave the Matrix is to get into the drivers seat of your mind so that you can take control of your life. This weekend will show you how.
A festival of thought, inquiry and meaningful fireside chat
At the first annual ‘Living outside the Matrix’ festival you will see how to take control of your life. You will be shown a zoomed out perspective on the BIG picture. The agenda will take you through from philosophy as a framework for making sense of the world, for thinking effectively and for mental well-being, through how to be healthy and optimise your physical well being, self-authorship and mastering your own destiny, understanding commerce and the nature of the ‘system’ you have been born into, and dismantling some of the many modern myths of our culture. It is only with a clear understanding of the greater context in which your life is unfolding that you can make informed choices and therefore pursue the right actions in order to achieve your goals.
- A framework to help you think your way through any issue to find the truth.
- What is thinking
- How to think effectively
- Philosophical convictions that will help you live a successful life.
- Morality – the science of how to live
- A standard of value that serves you
- The nature of the cage.
- Propaganda, vested interests, and disinformation
- Government, the bully in the room
- The ‘system’ and mechanisms of control
- Economic solutions such as BTC and the cryptocurrencies
- Lifestyle choices for the fundamentals of health.
- Health – the basic pre-requisite for a successful and happy life
- How we can live our lives so as to stack the cards in our favour
- Protect yourself from the ubiquitous invisible modern danger.
- What are electromagnetic fields (EMFs)?
- How they harm you
- How to protect yourself
- The nature of laws and control as well as remedies and solutions.
- Understanding the gender crisis and how to build resilience into all of your relationships through these testing times.
- Plus stories from outside the Matrix – personal accounts of the self-authored life and busting some of the fundamental duff steers within the mainstream narrative.
Darren Deogee – Simon Goldberg – Nigel Howitt
Mark Mage – Peter Stone – Dave Travis
For details of the presentations scroll below
The event will take place in a secluded woodland in Hertfordshire. The tranquil surroundings are the perfect setting for a weekend getaway.
Venue location disclosed upon ticket purchase.
Friday evening arrivals for campers will be possible by arrangement at an additional cost of £10 per person.
The festival will not be suitable for children and we also ask that no dogs be brought to the site.
The ticket price of £120 includes:
- Two days of presentations and discussion
- Lunch and evening meals on both Saturday and Sunday
- Tea and coffee all weekend
- Two nights camping
- A delightful camp fire setting for guitars and conversation
Be inspired and meet other thinking people
Early bird tickets ONLY £80 until the end of April
Early bird bookings before the end of March are reduced to £80 – space is limited, so hurry! The show starts at 09:30 Saturday May 25th and winds up at 13:00 Monday May 27th. To get tickets email email@example.com Or call: 07885 426291 HURRY!
Darren will be covering the gender crisis both among the young and the old. He will enable you to give all your relationships the resilience they need to make it through this mad corridor in time. Darren has studied Toltec gender for 23 years and been teaching for 12.
Simon, aka ‘the Spaniard’, will share his personal journey of waking up to the illusion we call the ‘System’ or the ‘Matrix’. He will explain the source of the laws of England, and the true nature of the control powerbase that you find yourselves subject to, as well as covering some of the remedies we have at our disposal, including the Common Law trust, and Court of Record.
Nigel will be hosting the event. He will also speak about the necessity of a philosophical framework and specific methods of thinking that are required to see through the misinformation of the mainstream narrative and lay the foundations for psychological independence and intellectual sovereignty. He will also be presenting about the essential lifestyle choices for the fundamentals of health in a world of increasing toxicity and disinformation.
Peter wrote the Book “The System – death by a thousand cuts”. He will give us an over view of the physical means of control in our world. He will cover money, banking and the means by which your wealth is expropriated.
Mark will be sharing the facts about Electromagnetic fields emitted by mobile phones and wi-fi. Find out why exposure to these must be minimised for anyone aspiring to health and longevity. The presentation will include the biological nature of the threat to our health and the many ways in which you can protect yourself against this very modern danger.
Dave will share his personal story of ‘Living outside the Matrix’ as well as sharing techniques to help you truly author your own life and navigate the Matrix to your own advantage.
This is promising to be a fabulous gathering. We look forward to seeing you.
Nigel and Lynne